forum

[Archived] Osu! supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StillHades
I'm looking to support Osu! but i want to know if the supporter benefits are only for those who do it over the period time that they set it for every time. let's say i do $4 for 1 month, would i still get the benefits despite not supporting Osu! monthly after the month?
GetStarted

StillHades wrote:

I'm looking to support Osu! but i want to know if the supporter benefits are only for those who do it over the period time that they set it for every time. let's say i do $4 for 1 month, would i still get the benefits despite not supporting Osu! monthly after the month?

No, if you buy an supporter and it will expire the benefits will no longer stay because you don't have osu!supporter
Sersa26257
hey bro do you have problem to connect bancho
GetStarted

GetStarted wrote:

StillHades wrote:

No, if you buy an supporter and it will expire the benefits will no longer stay because you don't have osu!supporter

And you cannot get those benefits without supporting osu
Topic Starter
StillHades
ah okay. thanks.
Death
There are certain benefits that stay and others that you lose. Off the top of my head:
Your userpage (me! section on the new website) will stay
Your free username change will stay (assuming it has not yet been used)

I'm probably missing something.
show more