forum

[Archived] Beatmap corrupted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaanDaanKikoeru
Whenever I link my map to a streamer so they can play it, it says that the beatmap is corrupt. T
The link to my map = https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/819488

If anyone downloads it, they get the same error message. osu.ppy.sh/ss/11447989 <- error message) Which is weird, because this never happened to me before.

Please help me, I want mods/feedback on my map, so I can improve the quality of it.
Andrea
Try to submit your map once again, something might have gone wrong during your last submission attempt.
Topic Starter
DaanDaanKikoeru

Andrea wrote:

Try to submit your map once again, something might have gone wrong during your last submission attempt.

i did that already
still didnt do anything
Andrea
Then try this.

Go to your osu! folder, then Data, then SubmissionCache and delete all the files in there.

After that, submit your map again, this time osu! will perform a full submission since it needs to recreate the entire file.

If that still doesn't work, make sure to check that in your beatmap folder the mp3 doesn't have any unicode character.
Topic Starter
DaanDaanKikoeru
ill try that!

10 mins later: no it didnt work and i have no data folder

Anything else?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Data is a hidden folder, you need to enable them in Windows to see them, you can Google how to do that.
Death
The map seems to import fine for me, so I'm assuming you were able to resolve this issue or it magically fixed itself?
show more