forum

[Archived] Hand stability gone?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
snckx
Hi, I'm relatively new to the forums but I figured I'd come here and ask this since it seems to be an issue I'm having and I don't know how to fix it. Basically I've taken about a 2 week break from the game, only being able to play it in spurts because of my job and other things; I am finally free again and wanna play but I have extreme stability issues in my pen hand now.

It constantly feels like I'm holding my pen wrong, my aim is very shaky and uncoordinated, and my pen keeps on slipping while I play. I've never had these problems before (only the stability one when I played with a smaller tablet area) and it's getting very frustrating and demotivating when I play for an hour or more and not being able to get the metaphorical ball rolling. I don't know if my muscles have just gotten weaker or what the problem is but it's very annoying.
Rhyth8
Is the tablet itself stable? My brother uses tablet, but before he taped it, the tablet would move, which could kill a run. You could do what my brother did, and tape his tablet down, but if not, there is some other tablets that are more stable. Sadly, if it your hand itself is unsteady, then there is not much more that I can say, other than practice. If you feel like you're holding it wrong as you said, you may need a thicker or thiner pen. Maybe you grew out of your pen? But that is more doubtable, knowing how little 2 weeks is for physical growth.
show more