forum

[Archived] Cursor slow down/speed up randomly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ricsi15
I'm having this problem since a few months, when i play, my cursor just randomly slow down really or speed up a little bit, its so hard to play with this, cause its so random, im just playing a map, then my cursor is so slow for half or 1 second and then back to normal. Its so hard to play with it, cause everytime i have this problem i need to stop play.
I have a hama urage illuminated2 mouse and windows 7 OP system

Things i tried and won't work: reinstalling osu, using another mouse, switching between fullscreen and non-fullscreen mode
I really want to play osu, but with this problem it's almost impossible, i hope someone knows something about how to fix this.
NerdBow
Do you have mouse acceleration on because that will make it so that your mouse you move it faster your cursor will accelerate.
To Disable it go into your mouse properties and disable enhance pointer precision, under pointer options.
Topic Starter
Ricsi15
Thank you! I tried what you said and switched to fullscreen, i'm gonna test it for a day or two, if its working, i'm gonna update this post.

UPDATE: Still have this problem, slowing down randomly or sometimes stop for half a second.
NerdBow
Check your mouse software to see if there is anything on mouse acceleration and disable it
show more