forum

[Archived] Moving Around on Touchscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lilmstiger
I'm not sure if this has been solved already, and if so, then please let me know.

So, I have a touchscreen laptop, and I've been playing osu on it by disabling the "click" option when I touch the screen on beatmaps (I still use the buttons to click). Lately, I've been wrapping tape on my finger for less friction when I move the cursor, but are there any other tips you guys may have to get even less friction?
My Angel Chef
Sorry for such a late reply but I just found this post and have some prior experience with this issue.

The only realy solution I can offer is to get touchscreen gloves, I've never tried them but I've heard of other touchscreen players using them.

The touchscreen you use also makes a difference, some touchscreens provide more friction than others.

Apart from that, your fingers will probably get used to it after a while, when I first started it was fairly painful, but after I got used to it, it wasn't so bad.
SoggyWafflezFTW
Try using your knuckles or the side of your fingers instead. I rarely use the touchscreen on my monitor but I find using the side of my finger has less friction than straight out dragging with your pointer finger.
show more