forum

[Archived] Songs folder FIX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cxpsule
So I tried to give my friend all my songs and I copied the "songs" folder and then I uploaded them to a google drive link. After doing this I forgot that I didn't make a duplicate of this folder so I canceled the upload to google drive and restored the folder back in the place I found it. Now all my maps aren't recognized like before.

https://gyazo.com/d314b6fa70a853d08ed15852032eea15

It shows as 1715 maps and of the 1715 maps I've played and gotten ranked but it's all messed up now. Is there any way to fix this?
Death
We don't really know what your song selection list looked like "before", therefore there is no reference to what you are expecting it to look like. Can you describe what exactly the differences are/what the issue is?

Have you restarted the game since you restored the folder?
Topic Starter
Cxpsule
So basically it was sorted properly from songs I have played and gotten a rank to songs that I haven't. It was also sorted from songs I played and didn't get a rank in. Now they're kind of jumbled up altogether and I have to go through many songs just to see if I played them.

I restarted the game after restoring the folder and it was fine. Then, the next time I get on it's like the picture I mentioned in the post previous.
show more