forum

[Archived] Relax accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
Problem Details:
How can I miss a combo for mistapping on a note when I'm not tapping at all because Osu! is doing it for me?
Explaination: I'm doing a map with a lot of short jumps, I need to go to circle 3 to circle 4 in the combo, but before I can get to circle 4 circle 5 appears in between circle 3 and circle 4 making Osu! relax bot tapping that note when I move the cursor inside the circle and breaking the combo of maybe 200+...
to be noted: I never played relax and achieved a combo of more than 200 because of this even on maps I can fully FC SS in HDHR starting from 2* and now maybe 2.5* max with mods, cannot go over 200 combo with relax, never could since I play this game from 2013.

Video or screenshot showing the problem (steps to recreate the problem actually):
Download, play if you have already a map or just create a no song one that has like circle 1 then circle 2 at the opposite of the screen and then circle 3 in the middle and make circle 3 appear after you click circle 1 but before you can move to circle 2.
Good example map I just got infuriated into: Primastella - Koigokoro [insane]

thanks in advance!

osu! version: 20180626.1
modrei_DELETED
the timeframe to hit the circle still applies to relax