forum

Tablet Settings on Profiles

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tonylowkey
I have lost my feel of settings on my tablet and would like to see other users settings that they prefer. I can't seem to find out where to get a good comfortable tablet area for me to learn from or a good size that suits me. So can some experienced players put down their own Top, Bottom, Right, Left mapping area settings and maybe their monitor size so that I could get a good understanding of what the average person uses and come up with my own would be much help! I use a Intuos Wacom tablet with a 2560 x 1440 monitor so just in case this would help you get a better understanding of my optional settings.
Death
Isn't this what the user page/me! section on your profile is for? A lot of people already put this information on their profile. Click through a few top players, you should find a few eventually.

I don't think it is necessary to have dedicated fields on your profile for this information.
charmfox

Death wrote:

Isn't this what the user page/me! section on your profile is for? A lot of people already put this information on their profile. Click through a few top players, you should find a few eventually.

I don't think it is necessary to have dedicated fields on your profile for this information.
He is right. It must be special for supporters
show more