forum

[osu!Catch] Double Adept Tournament 2nd edition [Ended]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wesley

Introduction

Welcome to the Double Adept tournament 2nd edition! A tournament that SartNYAN OwO xD and I, UwUsley x33 OwO, decided to host before the follow-up AxS tournament.
This tournament will be of 2v2 format. We will accept a total of 16, 24 or 32 teams depending on how many sign ups there are. We will not go above these numbers, as last year was a huge mess with the amount of teams we had.

Before signing up please have a quick look through our rules!

Rules

General rules
  1. The score used in this tournament will be ScoreV2.
  2. Teams will be matched up through seeding in the Group Stage.
  3. If the team is 10 minutes late for their match, they will be disqualified for that match.
  4. If your team does not contain enough players to play the match (two players), the opposing team will win that match.
  5. Your team name can be a maximum of 25 characters long, otherwise we will assign a random name to your team.
  6. Please refrain from using offensive words in your team name.
  7. Commentators aren't allowed to bad-mouth players in any given scenario, if they still do they WILL be kicked out of the commentating team and will not be allowed back in.
  8. Rescheduling a match is allowed until the end of thursday before the matches are played. Matches will NOT be rescheduled after this date in any given scenario.
  9. You cannot nullify a beatmap for any reason.
  10. If the beatmap ends in a draw, the beatmap has to be replayed again. After 3 consecutive draws the map will be disqualified and no point will be given to either team.
  11. If the whole team dies in a match, the opposing team will win by default.
  12. You are allowed to ban 1 map per match per team, meaning a total of 2 bans per match.
  13. The team that rolls highest will pick and ban second.
  14. Always remember that this is just a game (I.e behave yourself while the match is ongoing).

Mod rules
  1. There are 6 NoMod, 3 Hidden, 3 HardRock, 3 DoubleTime and one Tiebreaker map.
  2. The Tiebreaker will be played as NoMod or Hidden.
  3. When picking either DoubleTime or HardRock maps, you are allowed to pick Hidden alongside. Note: Hidden will not give any extra points if picked in ScoreV2

Prize

As this is the second iteration of the tournament, a badge will be awarded to the team that is placed first.

The design for the badge is still being made, will be updated as soon as it's done.

There will also be a supporter prize for the 2nd and 3rd team (and maybe even for the 1st team as well), for now 1 month of supporter for all players in these teams, if there are any nice people around willing to help out funding supporter, feel free to hit me up!

Registration

Date when the registration will be closed: 16-09-2018 (dd-mm-yyyy).

In order to register you have to send a PM to UwUsley x33 OwO (Click me). Signing up through the forum post will be ignored.
Your team will consist of at least two players, the last two player are optional. You are allowed to switch players in between maps.

Format for the pm:
Subject: Double Adept Tournament Registration
Team name

1. (Team Captain name) (Timezone in UTC)
2. (Player 2 Name) (Timezone in UTC)
3. (Player 3 Name) (Timezone in UTC) (Optional)
4. (Player 4 Name) (Timezone in UTC) (Optional)

Note: You need to fill in at least two players in order to register a team. You can change your team members until the registrations have been closed.
If you want to change anything, make sure to send a new message to UwUsley x33 OwO

Find your timezone by going to http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=100 and fill in where you live.

After you registered your team, feel free to join our Discord server. Any information regarding the tournament will be posted in there.

Tournament dates

All of the matches will take place in the weekend: Saturday and Sunday.

(dd-mm-yyyy date format)
  1. End of registration phase: 16-09-2018
  2. Group stage start: 22-09-2018
  3. Round of 16 start: 29-09-2018
  4. Quarter finals start: 06-10-2018
  5. Semi finals start: 13-10-2018
  6. Finals start: 20-10-2018
  7. Grand finals start: 27-10-2018

Schedules will be posted on either Sunday or Monday after the round finishes.

Staff

We are still looking for: Referees, streamers and commentators, interested? Contact SartNYAN OwO xD by clicking on the link, or on Discord: Sartan#3815 UwUsley x33 OwO by clicking on the link, or on Discord: Wesley#2772. Sartan will be in Poland so won't be too active with responding.

Tournament host:
SartNYAN OwO xD, UwUsley x33 OwO

Match hosts:
UwUsley x33 OwO, [Nico]

Streamers:
SartNYAN OwO xD

Commentator:
SartNYAN OwO xD, Dohland, Maddison_, Callistura

Map selectors:
SartNYAN OwO xD, UwUsley x33 OwO, [Nico]
Rocma
I
Want
Map selecting
ChrisS3097
Searching for 2 players , pm me
Kosmit
Team name:Kurwa czemu tylko 25 znaków!?
Players: We will see
Snowless
Team name: rank saigo
Players: Snowless Drestar qwhj1027 Rubytic
Just posting so ppl know which players are taken + team name ;D
Ferran
Looking for a team.
chickennando
shoe
Topic Starter
Wesley
Updated the prizes, badge soon™ have to find a better badge maker than Sartan
Adooom
Looking for a fully weeb team, nonweeb teams don't bother... jk any team would do uwu
KWYJIBO
ayyyy looking for a team
Shadow3344
LFT
-Mitsu
hype
LaviSorrow
Looking for a team.
-Deleck-
Looking for team :D
fikricm
GL for joining
fajar13k
Bump this thread.
Also, I'm offering my service to write your tournament on a dedicated wiki page, you can contact me via osu!web or Discord: fajar13k#1494 for further explanation.

Good luck :D
Sounny
Looking for a team

(#142)

PM me in discord : Sounny (KiritoSama974) #2310
Dahcreeper
Looking for a team, just message me on discord (Oh ok#6170) or message in-game/website, any works :d
Skyleia
Deepierro
Looking for team.
show more