forum

[Archived] My graphics tablet is being recognised as a touchscreen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chashuramen
Hi guys, so recently I bought an XP-Pen G430S graphics tablet to replace my broken mouse.

It's been working fantastic, except that there are times when osu! thinks my graphics tablet is a touchscreen, and submits my scores with the touchscreen mod enabled. (Evidence in my profile page)

This results in me getting lower pp for the same play compared to if osu! didn't think I was using a touchscreen.

I need help on how to resolve the issue, nothing I have changed in settings seems to help, and I have followed all instructions on setting up the graphics tablet. I do not want anymore of my scores to be submitted with the touchscreen mod.

If the support team sees this, I would also like to know whether it would be possible to re-submit my scores without the touchscreen mod. I would be really grateful if that would be possible, although I am not getting my hopes up.

I am disappointed as the tablet has been working flawlessly except for this issue.

Thanks to anyone who knows how to help me with this problem in advance ^^
Alpyne
Did you turn off mouse buttons in gameplay? Use F10
Pochu
Do you hover or you drag?
Is hover, i recomend you turn off the mouse buttons and dont go higher (around 4 mm o 6)
show more