forum

[Archived] Pen tablet messed up all of a sudden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seina
Hello,

ever since today my tablet has been acting weird. Before today, I was able to reach far jumps without hitting my tablet's full area border. Now it hits the pen tablet border and it feels like the sensitivity has been lower by a lot. My in game sensitivity has not changed and my driver for the Huion H420 v8 has all been set the same as before. Even if I change the in game sensitivity, I still end up hitting the border and then it messes up my play. I have not installed anything new and have been fiddling around with the scope settings for a really long time now. I have also disabled and enabled Windows mouse acceleration.

Nwott
Death
Are you actually unable to move past a certain point on the screen because you are hitting the edge of your tablet? Or does it just feel slower?

Try flipping the "Map absolute raw input to the osu! Window" option in osu!'s settings.
Topic Starter
Seina
I've already tried turning on the map absolute raw input to osu! Window option before and nothing changed. What's happening is that it feels slower and then it hits the edge of the tablet. Even with it at it's max sensitivity it still will eventually hit the edge when going for the lower circles.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is the problem, but maybe something is interfering with my tablet driver and my tablet but I'm not sure if that's the real problem or what is interfering.
show more