forum

[Archived] "Invalid Format" Message

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Streamy_
Hi,

So recently I made a guest difficulty for someone and received mods. But the thing is when I'm clicking on timing links it brings me to the right position but the notes that the modder highlighted aren't and this followed message appears:

If anyone could help me to resolve this issue, I'd be very thankful!
I can bring more informations if needed.
Endaris
Please link the map discussion of the mentioned mod this occured with.
It is likely that the modder used ill-formatted timestamps for the notes resulting in only the time getting used but not the numbers.
Topic Starter
_Streamy_
Endaris
Hm, okay, looks like it's not the modder's fault because it works perfectly fine for me.
I suppose you have that problem on every timestamp of every beatmap?
Topic Starter
_Streamy_
Well, some random maps are working and some others aren't that's kind of weird.
The maps I sent before still doesn't work for me. I'll see in a further moment if it's still not working.
_underjoy
I also have this problem. No map works for me. The only way to see the highlights is to copy timestamps from the site and paste them into gamechat, and then click them.
Endaris
If copying the timestamps and clicking them yields the desired result, that seems to be like super awkward because technically links from chat and links from the web are working the same way from what I know.
Please tell us which version of osu! you're using.
I'll ask a moderator to move this to Help.
Topic Starter
_Streamy_
I'm playing on Stable (version b20180626.1).
Death
Looks like it's probably related to this: https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/3191
Not really sure though.

The error message does not pop up when using Firefox at least if you want to use that for the time being.
show more