forum

[Archived] My map got bugged

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ItsKaydee374
Problem Details:My Osu map i've created is now "pending",and for some really wierd reason people cant seems to download the map.When you are done downloading it, it will pop up the song with no bpm,diffuculty,title or any info what so ever and you cant seems to play it. While in my computer the map is perfectly normal and playable before and after i upload it. And when i tried to download my map then the same thing happend, you can try it out yourself at https://osu.ppy.sh/s/799998 , this beatmap is 5:05 long and it has 4 totall difficulties that i spend alot of effort making. I dont want to delete it or anything. Is there any thing i did wrong or smt??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :( :( :( :( :(

osu! version: 20180611.4
Dntm8kmeeatu
Looks like the .osu files didn't get packed into the .osz

This is normally caused by having 0 byte files, and judging by the custom hitsounds, you more than likely have a sound that's 0 bytes. Please find and remove that file, and reupload. It should work then.
Topic Starter
ItsKaydee374

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Looks like the .osu files didn't get packed into the .osz

This is normally caused by having 0 byte files, and judging by the custom hitsounds, you more than likely have a sound that's 0 bytes. Please find and remove that file, and reupload. It should work then.

ok thanks