forum

[Archived] help :,v

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Peridorito_chan
Hello gentlemen "osu!" I want to ask you a question, when I enter a party in multiplayer I can not download the songs that the party host puts. Why ?, I uninstalled the game, I installed the game and the error is not solved ...
I hope you can help.
thank you very much.
PD: open inglish
Death
What happens when you try to download the map? Where exactly are you encountering issues?

Are you unable to click on the map and have it open in browser? Are you unable to download the map from the website? Are you unable to import the map into your game?
Topic Starter
Peridorito_chan

Death wrote:

What happens when you try to download the map? Where exactly are you encountering issues?

Are you unable to click on the map and have it open in browser? Are you unable to download the map from the website? Are you unable to import the map into your game?

Is that when I'm in a multiplayer party I want to discard the map that the host has chosen and I do not get the website.
I can download the map through the website but it takes a long time so I asked you if it can be fixed
PD: sorry for my English is that I do not speak English and I am using the translator
-Gifran-
If you're talking about downloading a beatmap from the osu itself, the feature is called osu! direct. If you do mean osu!direct, then you have to spend money to get this feature. Hope this helps! I'm sorry if my english is quiet bad.
Death
If you'd like, you can explain your issue in Spanish. I'm still having a hard time understanding where exactly you are encountering issues.
show more