forum

[Archived] Osu opens but minimizes and cant open

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ChikHens
When my pc finished updating, I opened osu! to play some maps. Then, I noticed something changed when I opened osu. Little by little, my screen slowly turned darker and then played the, "Welcome to Osu! and a random song but then, instead of seeing osu, it just minimized itself. I tried clicking on it from the taskbar but it just wouldn't open. I then tried various ways of fixing it like: using the repair osu, running compatibility mode, running it as administration, restarting my pc and so on. I only had one option which was to save all my songs and skins then redownload it but I first wanted to know if anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it. It would help me a lot to receive help from people who know how to fix this problem because it's almost been a week since this problem started. Also, I'm not sure if it was the windows update itself that cause this problem because it happened when windows updated. Another thing, there is a small chance, after clicking osu 20 times, that it might open but it's really slow and freezes a bit.
MeLRon101
I have the same problem here as well. I have a MSI GP63 8RE laptop, with i7 8th gen, gtx 1060, which means running osu! shouldn't even break a sweat for it. Plz help!