forum

[Archived] Osu stuttering problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bob Swaggit
Okay, so this has already happened to me twice before, once when I just started out (about 2 months ago), and recently about a week ago. What happens is when I open up osu, either in the menu or in game, the game stutters, so the music pauses and replays a split second later, and so does all the hit circles and what not, so it makes me miss pretty much every time it happens, and it happens about every 5 seconds. I don't remember how I fixed it the first time, and the second time I found out it was because of the PP counter I downloaded, because my antivirus, Bitdefender, found it as malware, so I deleted it and the stuttering stopped. But for some reason I can't even explain, I thought it was because I downloaded the wrong one, so I had the brilliant idea of redownloading it, and at first nothing happened, but about a day later the same problem started again, and this time deleting it didn't work, so now I'm stuck. I have tried reinstalling, updating my gpu driver, restarting my pc, using cutting edge and beta, but non has worked
LittleFox
Is by any chance similar to this?

t/673239