forum

Watching osu! players on mobile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Jhiostar
Here is the idea like to have an app where we can watch friends and pro players playing osu! from ours phones like this is good if you are out of town and have no pc, to watch your friend playing (anime girls are the best) so Osu please make this a thing (sry for my english)
Flanster
Or stream on Twitch and watch em there?
[Logan]

Flanster wrote:

Or stream on Twitch and watch em there?

Maybe an app with about spectator mode is better, Twitch use many internet data :d
Topic Starter
Jhiostar
Not every1 got to stream on twitch :D
Kirika
When you watch someone in spectator mode, you need the beatmap that they are playing to watch. First of all, I am not sure if your phone would even support osk files, I have no idea how phones work in that regard. Also, even if it did work, your phone storage would just die eventually rofl. Just use twitch for now I guess.
santtuli__ps
Deleted
ReesanVaine

Kirika wrote:

When you watch someone in spectator mode, you need the beatmap that they are playing to watch. First of all, I am not sure if your phone would even support osk files, I have no idea how phones work in that regard. Also, even if it did work, your phone storage would just die eventually rofl. Just use twitch for now I guess.

You'll be surprised, but having the app Opsu! Allows support for OSK, OSR, and OSZ type of Files (only on Android though, iOS users cannot use these files)
d4ilyrun
Just wait till Osu!lazer officialy comes out, peppy said it will be available on ios too !