forum

Weird square in background on some skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cant stream 220
How do I remove it because it's really bothering me. It shows on all maps, and it only shows on a few skins.

It's really annoying!

Also how do you make the followpoint line longer. I tried copy pasting the followpoint imgs from one with long ones, and replacing them in one that has short ones, but it still has short followpoints (instead of a whole line showing and staying, it's just one part at a time)
dtnc21
Erm, I can't exactly help if you don't either put up a screenshot showing what this element is or be more descriptive about it.

The short followpoints are probably because the time between two hitcircles in a combo is not short enough to make a solid line.
Topic Starter
cant stream 220

dtnc21 wrote:

Erm, I can't exactly help if you don't either put up a screenshot showing what this element is or be more descriptive about it.

The short followpoints are probably because the time between two hitcircles in a combo is not short enough to make a solid line.

ok wait it turns out that ctrl shift alt s to reload skin only reloads the skin for me once I go press it a million times and switch skins
h3oCharles
you're overriding animations... great... *sigh*

delete ALL followpoint files and place the ones you REALLY want in the skin folder
Naphe
As for the square in the background, its Pasted in the image of score-bg.png
If you don't want it, you may have to replace it with a regulalr score-bg.png or transparent.