forum

[Archived] Editor is shrank to the left of the screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silicon-Based
Problem Details:
I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, the editor systematically responds about a centimeter to the left of the cursor wherever I click. However, the closer I click to the left, the lesser the shift in response. It appears that the display is contracted with respect to the input area. This is demonstrated by that black, unresponsive strip on the right:
https://imgur.com/G0N2GAY
This only happens when editing, playing is fine. I tried messing up with the display settings, e.g. window mode, but it leads nowhere. Thanks for any input

osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
Death
Do you happen to be using compatibility mode? What OS are you on? What GPU do you have and are the latest drivers installed?
Topic Starter
Silicon-Based

Death wrote:

Do you happen to be using compatibility mode? What OS are you on? What GPU do you have and are the latest drivers installed?
Turning off compatibilty mode seems to have solved it. I refrained from doing so because I sometimes get a permanent black screen when turing it off, didn't happen this time thankfully. Is there a way to keep compatibility mode while not having this issue?
Death
Turning off compatibility mode is the only solution I know works for sure. Maybe try updating/reinstalling your GPU drivers? If possible, I'd still like to know what OS you are on and what GPU you have for reference.