forum

Hi, Late Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShowMeYaMoves
Hey there, thought I'd finally make a first forum post.

I've been playing for almost a year and a half and have really been enjoying the standard game. My accuracy isn't so hot, but I live for passing difficult maps that I used to think were impossible. I've always preferred just trying to pass hard maps over getting S ranks on easier ones. I do hate getting D ranks though. (I somehow managed to beat Airman once and got a D, just have to live with it for now)

I have the most fun playing maps around the 4.7*-5.5* range or so. Generally, I don't do super great on them, but they're the most fun for me.

Anyway, I have a few real-life friends who play, but they don't play much. I thought I would try making some friends on osu for once. If anyone feels like it, feel free to add me and I'll try to actually play with people for a change.

(I'm fine with playing lower star rating maps too, so if you play lower star ratings that doesn't mean I won't play! Maybe that would make me actually try mods for once)
JO3-M4K

ShowMeYaMoves wrote:

I've been playing for almost a year and a half and have really been enjoying the standard game. My accuracy isn't so hot, but I live for passing difficult maps that I used to think were impossible. I've always preferred just trying to pass hard maps over getting S ranks on easier ones. I do hate getting D ranks though. (I somehow managed to beat Airman once and got a D, just have to live with it for now)

I have the most fun playing maps around the 4.7*-5.5* range or so. Generally, I don't do super great on them, but they're the most fun for me.

Anyway, I have a few real-life friends who play, but they don't play much. I thought I would try making some friends on osu for once. If anyone feels like it, feel free to add me and I'll try to actually play with people for a change.

(I'm fine with playing lower star rating maps too, so if you play lower star ratings that doesn't mean I won't play! Maybe that would make me actually try mods for once)

Hey sounds cool. Similar over here too. Mutual me if you want :)
Topic Starter
ShowMeYaMoves

MuppetBoi wrote:

ShowMeYaMoves wrote:

Hey sounds cool. Similar over here too. Mutual me if you want :)

Sure sounds good. Always nice to meet a fellow doge