forum

[Archived] another obs problem with osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chiyuu
I've got a problem streaming/recording with OBS. First, my OBS can't detect osu! in Window Capture. Second, when I used Game Capture on osu! , it will leave a blank screen on OBS Studios. If I use capture any fullscreen apps, osu! will crash soon after.

My osu! is in fullscreen mode. Can't be run on compatibility mode otherwise it will crash and give a bug splat report. No options for renderer. (OpenGL or DirectX)

Apparently, disabling the preview also doesn't work. Right after I pressed the play button in main screen of osu!, it started to freeze in the stream. The audio still working, but the stream still in the main screen of osu! even tho I'm in the song select. When I tried to window capture it again, osu! can't be detect once again.
ggnakacarlz
Do you play on a dual-GPU computer?
For me, the only way is to play at the main GPU, not the renderer.
Also, set the OBS to use the main GPU also and no compatibility mode either. if NVIDIA dual GPU PCs, use Integrated GPU.

If you're using Windows 10, the only option to record, and only record, is to use Windows default recorder. Bad luck on us for streaming. Didn't try on the lowest resolution though. Maybe it work.