forum

[Archived] BSS doesn't recognize my Marathon beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cloudchaser
Hello, I'm having an issue updating my beatmap. It has an storyboard and the diff is named as Marathon, It's 9 min long but I've mapped just 4:30 mins for now. The issue started trying to make a normal update into my beatmap but it got stuck at 11% forever.
The folder weights 38,4 MB (I've understood that max for marathon is 100mb) but aimod says this: "This beatmap is over 6 minutes long. Consider shortening it if it's not a marathon-style map." and "Filesize of the mapset exceeds 10MB without video."
I've tried restarting osu and my internet, it didn't worked. I am surprised because I could upload once, I don't understand why I can't now.

osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
Death
Inside your osu! folder is a hidden folder named "Data/SubmissionCache". Find the file in there that corresponds to your beatmap set ID (766277) and delete it.
Topic Starter
Cloudchaser

Death wrote:

Inside your osu! folder is a hidden folder named "Data/SubmissionCache". Find the file in there that corresponds to your beatmap set ID (766277) and delete it.
but it won't let me the option to update

EDIT:

I've changed the beatmap's folder and it worked like that, idk why but it worked.

EDIT 2: Didn't work at the second update.