forum

[Archived] Issues with submitting scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thaisthetic
Hi!

Recently I've been getting an error, saying something in the styles of:
"A fatal error occured when trying to submit this score" and then some other text after that I can't recall what it said.

How do I fix this issue? Because sometimes it happens and sometimes not and it'd be a shame to have a good score not being submitted because of it.
Death
Can you post your runtime.log after getting one of these errors?

What's your RAM usage like while playing? Try closing other programs you have running in the background if you are using up a lot.

If you are getting this error consistently try switching your skin to something else. Try playing with the default skin for a while to see if the error continues to occur.
Topic Starter
Thaisthetic

Death wrote:

Can you post your runtime.log after getting one of these errors?

What's your RAM usage like while playing? Try closing other programs you have running in the background if you are using up a lot.

If you are getting this error consistently try switching your skin to something else. Try playing with the default skin for a while to see if the error continues to occur.

My RAM usage is like 70% I have no idea what may cause that, I will be trying out another skin for a while and see if the issue occurs sometime again. Like I said it comes up every now and then and not all the time, but I'll get you the log if it ever happens again.