forum

I finally found out why OT is so shit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

ALL HAIL STURGEON'S LAW

[MTF] Wolfette
Lol I can’t read text that small. Does r/osugame have like a big mode or something? I need more of a close up and my magnifying glass just makes the screen look blurry.
ColdTooth

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Lol I can’t read text that small. Does r/osugame have like a big mode or something? I need more of a close up and my magnifying glass just makes the screen look blurry.
zoom 110%
levesterz
Nao Tomori
hayate and kakashi
worst fl player
Meah where are you
Adorn
it's because im shit
VinZentVanDough
90% of my top play is crap
Serraionga

Only the best of the best.
hayate13

Nao Tomori wrote:

hayate and kakashi

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
o///////////o
KatouMegumi
oof
keremaru
how to find non-shit ot threads
Topic Starter
abraker
why are 90% of the replies so shit
Flanster

abraker wrote:

why are 90% of the replies so shit

because thats how the world works
Endaris
confirmation bias
Serraionga
why are 90% of the "new page" posts so good

mostly because i'm the one doing them, of course 8-)

Do NOT open this box.
WOW!! cool! awesome!!!! those are things ppl (me lol :3) say to about you!! YES Im srs!!! but not all the time haha i like being random LOL so i wannted to ask u WAFFLE lol see? im random !!! hahahaahah r u laughing with me? :3 we should be friends if u r if ur not that ok 2 i guess... but ur still cool!!!!! hahahah anyway, ima RRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY big FAN! of urs :3 PUMPKINZ! lolz can i be in 1 of ur videos? im ok with not being the main charecter... i can be even in the background!! maybe i can say something funny like "omg he stole my taco! or something funny like that haha! ur videos r rly good and i want to be like u 1 day! man, i want to have lots of fans like u do! and then we can hang out together and donate 2 me... LOL ok anyway just feel free to reply if u want me in ur videos! if i dont reply its usally cause im offline... i can only use computer between 6 and 7.. mom doesnt want me staying up l8 but thats fine... (shes an evil evil witch right? LOL pancakes!!!!" im ur biggest fan btw! :P haha lol see u soon! PS: omg i wrote a lot LOL

Pps: uh oh! the cakes r attacking!!!!

Ppps: panckes lol

Pppps: hahah if u laughed with my jokes send me a video of u (irl please) of your reaction i want to see your face when you laugh on my jokes!

Ppppps: ur amazing keep up the good work partner

Pppppps: im not a crazy stalker in case ur wondering...

Ppppppps: hope we can be best friends one day!!!!

PPpppppps: LOL PIE IS ON FIRE!!!!!

Ppppppppps: YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Pppppppppps: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH <---- me when i watch ur videos!!!

Ppppppppppps: when i play videogames i pretend 2 be u cause being u is the best

Pppppppppppps: my mom keeps yelling at me to get of... ._. she doesnt understand us famous ppl right? haha

Ppppppppppppps: i named my cat after u :3 it used to be called Mittens (my mom named it UGH such a lame name right?...)

Pppppppppppppps: :3

Ppppppppppppppps: when im in school and bullies make fun of me... i turn slowly to them with a srs look on my face and say "im friends with Alex549us3" and then they get scared... then i say "he will kick ur guys hinies and ull be sorry..." and then they run LOL!!!

Pppppppppppppppps: see you soon!

Ppppppppppppppppps: when can we talk? can u come to my place in 10 minutes? i told my mom to wait for that long... she wont regret it when i get to meet u >:3

Pppppppppppppppppps: OMG someone just messaged me asking to donate... WHAT. A . NOOB. XD

PPPpppppppppppppppps: i spelt "friends" wrong at the beginning but i fixed it! no need to worry hahaha TAKE THAT SPELLCHECK!

Pppppppppppppppppppps: i turned around and pretened to have a roblox sword and hit my mom.... shes so scared now! LOLLLL NOOOOOOB!!!!

Ppppppppppppppppppppps: theres a noob hAXxing your place atm.... im gonna fight back for u! LIKE A TRUE NINJA!

Pppppppppppppppppppppps: i like banananas (lol not really ok?)

Ppppppppppppppppppppppps: wooooooooooooow the haxxor just said that ur a noob... imgonna teach him a BIG lesson...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppps: i just pictured in my head me and u having fun and laughing on the beach ahhaah one day it can be true :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppps: in minecraft i built a statue of you.... its not VERY good... you can forgive me right?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppps: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLEZ!!!!

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Pies our totally epic and those noobs r not like pie.... hahahah THEY WISH.

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I wish my mom was cool like my gf.... my gf is hot and cool

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hot and cool LOL that makes sense... NOT! like a waffleburger haha

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im not lying about haaving a gf..... trust me :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i know u trust me cause YOUR AWESOME!!!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: UR THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON YOUTUBE!!! ok? no need to be jealous sheeeeesh....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im kidding :p LOL did I get you?

PPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: im realy strong... i can beat up haxxers....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: do u have an arch nemesis? im gonna beat him up for you...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my arch nemesis is haxxers, BUT THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE!!! hahah and im ur sidekick so ur even stronger....

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Someone on youtube is copying ur videos...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: can you tell me 5 things you like? :(

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: sorry im sad :( i have to get off computer...

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: CHEEEESE!

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: cha-ching- thats the sound of me making money in future with my fans giving me donations!!!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bye bye now

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i told my mom and she telled me i can have 5 more minutes :) yay! lets play a game?

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: hahaha can we hang out? ;)

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: Lets internet high five! ready? 1 2 3 HIGH FIVE!

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: my mom yelled at me for hitting the computer screen too hard >_> LOL

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: imagine if u dont respond to this pm.... LOL that would be so akward! XDDDDD

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: stay awesome bros :3

Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: i updated my game, u can join now :3

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppps: I have to go now :((((( sheds tears see u tomorow then! okay? bye!!!

WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ

ColdTooth
:gun:
Topic Starter
abraker
:plurple: :eyebleach:
johnmedina999
:ohsowecanputanythingwewntinherenow: :regardlessofwhetherornotitsanemoji: :ohokcool:
AyeAries
ono
show more