forum

Hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XCzambie
Hello there!
I am (atleast on here :) ) XCzambie or Zambie for short,my signature is mostly true,I prefer just being inside (probably slowly turning into a vampire),but I also enjoy seeing those around me laugh so I'm the (self proclaimed) punmaster and memelord of my group of friends.
Video games and Anime are my two favorite things,currently occupied with a potato PC so only really playing League of Legends actively,became interested in Osu! because anime openings and songs. (also enjoy Sabaton).
Looking forward to talking,playing with everyone here! :)

I gave you an accurate description of me,now I command You to say hi to me! (Also don't ever take me too seriously,I'm always cheery and friendly.)
Also me is a BOI so don't get confused by the profile picture (for any reason).
ABD007
Hi Zambie ~

Nice to know you ! :)
donghans
welcome to the forums! :D
JO3-M4K
I've not been on the forums too long but been around for a bit in osu!

Also you're kinda like me which is good I'm also not that good around people IRL so I prefer talking to those people that are online :)

Hope you enjoy the forums and the game itself! :)

Also I put too many smileys.

My bad lol :) Don't wanna sound annoying haha.
Topic Starter
XCzambie

donghans wrote:

welcome to the forums! :D

Thank You for the reply :)
Nice to meet you!

MuppetBoi wrote:

I've not been on the forums too long but been around for a bit in osu!

Also you're kinda like me which is good I'm also not that good around people IRL so I prefer talking to those people that are online :)

Hope you enjoy the forums and the game itself! :)

Also I put too many smileys.

My bad lol :) Don't wanna sound annoying haha.

I too like to use smileys/emojis a lot,dw about being annoying(you're not),I dont get angry over pretty much anything LOL.
keremaru
just started, and already top 5k in their country.
what a god/goddess.
Enchourex
Woah! Hello~
I'm new too :D both in the game and the forum
Actually this is my first time to show up in the forum XD
Topic Starter
XCzambie

keremal wrote:

what a god/goddess.

16 year old god,Hahaha just noticed that,#2626 LOL,I dont think a lot of people play in Croatia,or I might just be that good 😁.

Enchourex wrote:

Woah! Hello~

Hope You have a good time here 😁,gonna add you so we can play sometime (also added everyone who replied here).
R3ndevouz
Hey there! I'm also new to the forums and osu. Actually I just started playing this game 2 days ago and this is my first time using the forum.😂 Anyways hope both of us can have a good time here! 😀

Btw we should have some games together when you got time
Topic Starter
XCzambie

R3ndevouz wrote:

Hey there! I'm also new to the forums and osu. Actually I just started playing this game 2 days ago and this is my first time using the forum.😂 Anyways hope both of us can have a good time here! 😀

Btw we should have some games together when you got time

Of course 😁,I'll be sure to add you.
Enchourex

XCzambie wrote:

keremal wrote:

what a god/goddess.

16 year old god,Hahaha just noticed that,#2626 LOL,I dont think a lot of people play in Croatia,or I might just be that good 😁.

Enchourex wrote:

Woah! Hello~

Hope You have a good time here 😁,gonna add you so we can play sometime (also added everyone who replied here).

Good idea ;)
Multi is full of skilled players so I never play multi :( however I'm welcome to play with anyone that match my skills :D