forum

[Archived] No Fail score displayed over a no mod score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cormanclan
Problem Details:
From the in game interface I can see I have a global score without "no fail". But when I go to the osu website "My profile" then "Ranks" I can't find the score but i can see a old and lower score from the same map but this one with no fail on. also it's been like 3 weeks so i don't think it could be updating profile page problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

on my profile the map is friend zone on insane (no fail)?

i don't know how to properly add a image so sorry?
https://cormanclan.deviantart.com/art/S ... 1527033474
osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
Death
Your No-fail score was worth more performance points than your score with no mods which is why it is being displayed in your top ranks.
Topic Starter
cormanclan

Death wrote:

Your No-fail score was worth more performance points than your score with no mods which is why it is being displayed in your top ranks.

then would't be the displayed as my highest the global score on the in game interface? like in the link?

Edit: so your pp point's are not based on the actual map score you got? thanks sorry to bother you.
Death
Global Ranking in-game will display the play worth the most points, your top ranks will display the play that gave you the most pp (out of each mod combination).

For example:
Your no mod score was worth 45pp. Your no-fail score was worth 47pp. Because the two plays were using different mods, the one worth more pp (no-fail) is the one that is used in your top ranks regardless of your score on the map.

Score does not affect pp.