forum

[STD][HD/SD][16:9 Only]Girls Frontline

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koyaiba

Version Log
22.5.2018------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.0 Initial release

20.7.2018------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.0.1 Patched, fixed unusual display in SD, simplified psd contents for ease of use

Disclaimer: Almost everything are build from scratch, except hitsounds and partial sfx are mixed. This is only suitable for 16:9 size resolution ratio. You can modify your scorebar and ranking panel from the folder that contains PSD.

Download from Mediafire
ABD007
Terbaik la bro ! Keep it up ><
Buat lagi skin yang creative !! :)
SleepingD
+1 NICESKIN!
Also What Font u Use i gonna custom scorebar-bg ._.
Topic Starter
Koyaiba

SleepingD wrote:

+1 NICESKIN!
Also What Font u Use i gonna custom scorebar-bg ._.
It's Mohave Regular
Frogsi
That approachcircle is way too big and opaque.
You can try an circle with 20% transparency as an approachcircle. It has a pretty readable effect and it would look fine in my opinion.
Topic Starter
Koyaiba

FroxXyyy wrote:

That approachcircle is way too big and opaque.
You can try an circle with 20% transparency as an approachcircle. It has a pretty readable effect and it would look fine in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback on approach circle, also I have thought about making another thin version of approach circle.
I'm a HD player who is loosing a certain ability to read HD, so this version of approach circle is more like based on my personal preference other than just build-to-release to every player. The thick approach circle does help me a lot in reading nomod plays.
Well since this skin is not perfect enough, I'll add in a thinner version of approach circle for player to customize in the next update. Thanks for your feedback again.
Topic Starter
Koyaiba

Kyousukee wrote:

Terbaik la bro ! Keep it up ><
Buat lagi skin yang creative !! :)
Trimas!
Masih ada skin baru yg akan dtg so stay tuned!
Coconutt
Lovely skin!!

Your skin is missing the Pause-retry, pause-continue, pause-replay and pause-back for SD though, so the game is using the defaults for those.
The approach circle is too big as well as pointed above.

I love that you left the scorebar and rankingpanel PSDs as well so we can put our own raifus there xD
Topic Starter
Koyaiba

Coconutt wrote:

Lovely skin!!

Your skin is missing the Pause-retry, pause-continue, pause-replay and pause-back for SD though, so the game is using the defaults for those.
The approach circle is too big as well as pointed above.

I love that you left the scorebar and rankingpanel PSDs as well so we can put our own raifus there xD

Thanks for pointing out the issues! I will fix it asap
owo
newbie223
I permission to try
Whos Mochi LOL
It's such a lovely skin, not gonna lie
Rusko
Ayyy another fellow girls frontline player and malaysian! This skin damn nice weh! Keep it up bro!
Vanilla Aiz
This skin is very good, i love it. But you should try to change the colour cursor similar to scorebar colour, i did it and i think is more consistent.
haze on osu
omg noiceee i like this skin
ZxD2
nice skin
Nejire_Hado
Thx