forum

New Player (Mouse) Physical Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VoidStalker
Hello. I am a new player, and i've been wanting to get some physical tips from more experienced mouse players, so here are the questions:

1 - How do i keep my mouse from sliding off my hands? It seems to me, that in the worse moments, the sweat will just kick in, and lo and behold, my mouse is sideways. How do i fix this? Will i have to buy a new mouse(or a tablet)? Is there a way to make my hands sweat less without using unconfortable gloves?

2 - How do i keep my muscles from tensing up? Even when i'm relaxed, my hands seem to get very stiff while playing more intense parts of a map, leading to my aim just lagging behind.

All help is appreciated!
DeletedUser_6869432
1) Will come with time but try to not be nervous. When you start out it feels foreign but once you get used to it you'll be fine (most of the time). Also helps to wipe your hands on your shirt every now and then.

2) There is no way I know of doing thing except for playing more. You have to force yourself to relax while playing until it becomes habit, and it will take a long time before you master it.

Tl;Dr play more, stay relaxed.
DXPOHIHIHI
Get a smaller mouse, about 60% of your hand size
[MTF] Wolfette

VoidStalker wrote:

Hello. I am a new player, and i've been wanting to get some physical tips from more experienced mouse players, so here are the questions:

1 - How do i keep my mouse from sliding off my hands? It seems to me, that in the worse moments, the sweat will just kick in, and lo and behold, my mouse is sideways. How do i fix this? Will i have to buy a new mouse(or a tablet)? Is there a way to make my hands sweat less without using unconfortable gloves?

2 - How do i keep my muscles from tensing up? Even when i'm relaxed, my hands seem to get very stiff while playing more intense parts of a map, leading to my aim just lagging behind.

All help is appreciated!
1. I have sweaty hands as well, but I use tablet, so I don't know what to tell you as far as mouse tips.

2. You can do breathing exercises and try and stay calm, that's what I do.
VinZentVanDough

szkiller wrote:

Get a smaller mouse, about 60% of your hand size

Tfw you can use 3 fingers to play osu!
Wishes
1.) Do not tense up your grip too much. It might feel like it's helping you aim better at intense jumps or whatever, but it's just the opposite. Whenever I get better at any game (that has mouse aim) I notice my grip will loosen naturally. Try to keep calm, it's just a game, it's not going to bite you. :D

2.) Will get better as your aim improves, as said in point 1.
ABD007
Hello There !

I'm mouse player in this game ! I think you just need to spend time with this game as much as you can ! Played with fun , enable mod +NF if you can't pass the map . Try alternating tap or single tap ~ test it out for yourself ^^ Hope your doing well at this game in the future :)