forum

[invalid] Mouse cursor keeps warping to left corner of screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Problem Details:

Randomly during gameplay, my mouse cursor warps up to the top left corner of the screen regardless of whether I use tablet or mouse. I've tried disabling and enabling many different settings, but to no avail. It seems that nothing works.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180510.2cuttingedge
modrei_DELETED
disable raw input
- Zuramaru -
Did you disable windows ink in your tablet drivers?
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Krypto wrote:

Did you disable windows ink in your tablet drivers?

It’s not that bug. Watch the video
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
It’s happening again
Elanie

modrei wrote:

disable raw input

Have you done what modrei recommended you to do to resolve the issue? It's a cutting edge bug.
If it still won't work, you might want to downgrade or upgrade to the stable release.

Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

the_fbobis wrote:

modrei wrote:

disable raw input

Have you done what modrei recommended you to do to resolve the issue? It's a cutting edge bug.
If it still won't work, you might want to downgrade or upgrade to the stable release.

I’ll try downgrading to stable and get back to you if it works.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

the_fbobis wrote:

modrei wrote:

disable raw input

Nope, downgraded to stable and the warping bug keeps happening
xxXblueroseXxx
Try reinstalling Osu!
put the beatmaps somewhere else though if you're gonna do this so you don't have to download them again.
Foxi
Bumping to report I've been having this problem now for about a month or so. It's not just my tablet or driver, because I've tried three different Wacom models and two XP Pen tablets. Perhaps it's a Windows 10 setting?
Either way, super annoying and I can't play osu! anymore because of it.
My Windows Ink is turned off, but that doesn't fix it.

xxXblueroseXxx wrote:

Try reinstalling Osu!
put the beatmaps somewhere else though if you're gonna do this so you don't have to download them again.

This did not work, but thank you for the suggestion.
Doge Owner
The video is unavailable.
Death

Doge Owner wrote:

The video is unavailable.
Looks like the video was deleted and it doesn't look like it's getting fixed anytime soon.

Foxi wrote:

Bumping to report I've been having this problem now for about a month or so. It's not just my tablet or driver, because I've tried three different Wacom models and two XP Pen tablets. Perhaps it's a Windows 10 setting?
Either way, super annoying and I can't play osu! anymore because of it.
My Windows Ink is turned off, but that doesn't fix it.

xxXblueroseXxx wrote:

Try reinstalling Osu!

This did not work, but thank you for the suggestion.
Try disabling raw input as was suggested earlier and make a new thread if you are still having issues.
schamme
If you use an Wacom tablet i think the fix was turn of ShadowInk /Shadow ink setting on tablet settings(for tablet fix)