forum

[Archived] crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IGiGZI
Problem Details:

please please help me every time i open up osu it crashes and then it tells me (Osu! crashed)
i clicked to reveal error and it showed me this

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=zmdc0QZQZPR_kABdmWg==.#=zf3bF_Ec=(#=zikYzKh8CoCrbYlbBCEVg1NQ= #=zFMDVbwY=)
at #=zy12vawxr2ex5qpPDtQ==.#=zNlA5kcI=()
at #=zyLTApD_zRYImC4WC0w==.#=zy916WDVl8D2o(Object #=zMBamt7g=, EventArgs #=z_Pvg3ZA=)
at #=zIjj3bTXh7f$VdEah2zsl01U=.#=zX6Rjqrw=(Object #=zMBamt7g=, EventArgs #=z3kS2P7Y=)
at #=z_NBfmN5D1xC5C9svNf5QpP0=.#=zKJb2mV9wZJChQTE03A==(Object #=zMBamt7g=, EventArgs #=z_Pvg3ZA=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

i have checked the updater and its updated to its latest version so please help me

osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
modrei_DELETED
try deleting all *.dll files and *.db files in your osu! folder, and then running osu!

also instead of removing them, you can also back them up since it will delete your local scores