forum

How do i get my waifu instead of pippi?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Public-Sama
I know this sound stupid but how do i get my waifu instead of Pippi? Like i would rather have emotional support from my waif thanks.
Buster
you don't
Flanster
does not compute
bobbathan
If you want someone else to show up after getting a bunch of hits instead of pippi, then you first have to find an image of the character you want (preferably with a transparent background), rename the image file to "comboburst-0", then copy and paste it into the fIle for your skin, but make sure to delete any other file called comboburst that's already there before you do. It worked for me and now I've got Deadpool showing up instead of anyone else.
abraker
no.
johnmedina999
That depends. Who is your waifu?
ColdTooth

bobbathan wrote:

If you want someone else to show up after getting a bunch of hits instead of pippi, then you first have to find an image of the character you want (preferably with a transparent background), rename the image file to "comboburst-0", then copy and paste it into the fIle for your skin, but make sure to delete any other file called comboburst that's already there before you do. It worked for me and now I've got Deadpool showing up instead of anyone else.
Hi you must be new here. Get out.
levesterz
Topic Starter
Public-Sama
Y'all hella gay
Foxtrot
I know this sound stupid but how do i get my waifu instead of Pippi? Like i would rather have emotional support from my waif thanks.

ColdTooth

PublicGamer13 wrote:

Y'all hella gay
says you
Space MAX
NO
PIPPI IS PERFECT

P̨̑̿̾̅ͪ̌ͭ̈́ͦ̚͞͏͖͖͙͙̩̭͉̯̭͖̜̘̯̳͉̬̗Iͩ̂ͮ̀̐̏̿͋ͥ̉͐̏ͥ̎́̃ͣ̚̕҉̪͇̙̰͚̳̻̼̻̰P̛̟͖̺̗̪̞̺ͧͭ͗̈́̀̿̆̽ͣ͊̀ͬ̐́͑ͨ̃̚͝P̓ͭͪ͏̴̛̯͓̘̤̺͇̤̯͠I̶̴̴͙̪̪͕̣̜͕̪̟̺͉̩̟̮̲̦̠͐͌̋ͦ̀̋͆̔̏̅̈́̇̈̑͋̆̆͂̚ ̴̡̜͕̥̩̱̭̖͔͈͓̼ͬ̒͒̀ͬ̇ͮ͆͌̀͟Ȋ̈́̔̊̽͗̆̇͑̑̿̆ͣ̀̿͟҉̴̵̞͍̱͖͙S̢͎̦̠̺͔̑̓̃͛̿̐ͭͥͯ̈͂ͩͥͫͦ̚̕͟͝ ̷̢̣̼̝̳̦̲̥̞̟̞̠͖̘͇̜̩̪̱̖͂̔͛̓́ͦ̾ͦ̄ͩ̅͑ͣ̓͑L̸͐̐ͣ̌ͭ̽̑̇ͩ͑ͤ҉̢̖͖͚̪̤̯̪͙͈̗̳̪̣̩̗I̢̢̺͇̝͌ͤͣͪ͊̑͛͛͌̇̈̉̉ͭͮ͜͝F̷̛̓̾ͬ̐ͪ͑͂̓ͫ̉͋͋͛͏̸̨̘̥̬̬Ę̴͎͙̻̩͙̱̆̓͒͊̓̆ͧ̆ͬ͋́̚͘͜ͅ
Meah
₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ Feel tha rhythm ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ Feel tha rhyme ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ Git on up ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ It's osu! time ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾
Topic Starter
Public-Sama
I think i might delete this thread
abraker

PublicGamer13 wrote:

I think i might delete this thread
pls any mod get to it
Adorn
waifus don't exist
AyeAries

Flannel wrote:

waifus don't exist