forum

The late introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meguro
Although I have many time visit the community page (mainly modding queue), I still haven't properly introduce myself to the osu!community, so... Hi, I'm TrungPhineas, 15 years old from Vietnam (?), a new player of the game, and a beginner mapper. I started playing the game last February, and now this is the 4th months I play the game, although the account was create on June 2017 but I didn't play the game until February 2018 (Almost a year then).

The main reason I play the game mainly because of its original (Elite Beat Agents) released on the NDS, and I love it (behind 2D platformer game like Mario and Sonic), the rest is from friends, who actually try out the game and say that it's too hard for them.

Talk about my hobby, I like to watch anime and read stuff like novels and manga, playing rhythm game (like osu! and VOEZ) and platforming game (like Mario and Sonic), I also like playing 3D sandbox game (like Minecraft but haven't play since I started playing osu!)

For 4 months, the game is the main game I play (until Sonic Mania Plus came out), met many new friends and interested in the way the game is open-sourced, and now properly know the way to play rhythm game. I mean, it was happy to play the game, it have a great community, best staff, and everyone is freindly. To concluded: best game I've played

That's the conclusion of myself introduction, feel free to leave question if you have something to ask about myself. Thanks for reading. Let's be friends and have a great game!

P.S: My favourite character is Luigi (because of his death stare)
DJ Enetro
Your avatar is definitely friendly if you ask me.

I recognize that pic from Neon FM.

My thoughts are totally unraveling as I finish this.

I'm sorry. But welcome.
Regay
looks like i did the same thing lmao (created an account a year ago, then started playing on february) xD