forum

[Archived] I have annoying problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LeadSeason
Well first of all the game auto updates to the stable fallback version well but what's the problem with that version. well when i start osu! Starts on fullscreen just that there is just a small window in the in the top left corner in 800x600 resolution but the game is full hd I can change the resolution to not be in full screen mode and if i change the render settings to directX game restart open window with some text in it and it reads you can't run osu because you dont have enough some thing don't remember and it changeed it to back to openGL i have to restart my pc and then i can run on directX and then i can update to the latest stable version. And i don't like to restart my pc because I have to put all the settings In youtube.
Death
If you have an NVIDIA GPU using the latest drivers, install this hotfix or roll back a version.

If that does not apply to you, reinstall your graphics drivers and restart your computer one more time. Try also running the game without anything else open in the background.