forum

[invalid] Settings linked to your account

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Vizcacha_old
Hello how are you?

I have not spent much time in the Osu world, but in the little I go, I had to install osu on several PCs and I realize how convenient it would be if Osu allowed you to import your song registry, Skins, configurations linked to your account with just log in (something similar to how Steam works), I know that in your profile there is a history of the songs that you have played / edited and you could import them from there one by one, but there is no record of your skins and much less of the preferences in the configuration that you have made of the game, I know that all this you can already do, simply doing the whole process again, but it is a small feature that would give a different look to Osu, and already that among Osu's goals is to be a game focused on online, I think this would be beneficial for that purpose; I hope to have explained myself well and if not, please feel free to ask me anything, anyway thanks for your time, See you

P.S.: Here someone mentioned something similar that was once rejected, just try to give a little more shape to the idea.
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/58987
Sandy Hoey
osu! is completely protable, so you can just copy the entire osu! folder and put that on whatever computer you are using