forum

[Archived] Huion 420 area issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wassim270
Hi, I just bought a Huion 420 tablet but I'm having trouble using it.
I can't set it to play on full scale on the tablet using the driver downloaded from huion support and when I'm playing and having my cursor on the middle, if I put my pen on the top left of the tablet, my cursor is still considered in the middle.
If anyone could help me please, I'm playing with the 1360x768 resolution
Thanks
Serenity Story
disable Windows Ink
Topic Starter
wassim270
I disabled it but nothing changed, it's like my tablet is working like a mouse, the cursor doesn't bounce to the position I want according to the tablet and can't go down when I slide downward :(
Death
Your tablet drivers probably have a setting that allows you to switch from mouse mode to pen/tablet mode. Make sure you are you using your tablet in Pen/Tablet mode.

Try also disabling "raw input" and "map absolute raw input to the osu! window" in osu!'s settings.

If neither of those work, try reinstalling your drivers. Make sure you actually have the correct drivers installed for your tablet. I don't recall the H420 drivers having an option for Windows Ink, though I could be wrong.
Topic Starter
wassim270
I tried but it doesn't work.
It's a 420 so I had to disable Windows Ink using windows register
When the cursor is on the top and I don't slide quickly to the bottom, I can't reach the bottom of the screen like in this screenshot https://imgur.com/a/jXbWuyW . Using the tablet is like using the touchpad of my laptop