forum

[60K-120K] Osu! Desserts Royale (Regs Closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donut Goddess

Welcome to the Osu! Desserts Royale! The way this'll work is fairly simple. Matches will be 1v1. Mappool changes each stage.

You must be in the Discord in order to participate in this tournament. Please change your Discord nickname to match your Osu! username when you join, so I can identify who's who.

Match Rules:

In group stages, players will play a BO5 match. The referee will create the game lobby using BanchoBot, invite the players, and then the players will !roll. The player with the higher roll will choose to pick or ban a map first.

For the bracket matches, the same rules will apply, except the match will be BO7

For Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals, procedures will remain the same as for bracket matches, except matches will be BO9.

In the Finals match, there will be two bans each, and the match will be BO11.

In all matches, if both players are one point away from winning, the Tie-Breaker map will be played to determine the winner.

Group Stage Mappool:
4 NoMod
2 HD
2 HR
2 DT
2 FM
1 TB (TieBreaker)

When playing FreeMod, players are allowed to use up to two of HD, HR, EZ, and FL mods, and must use at least one mod.

Schedule:

Dates and times are all UTC.

Group Stages will be held on the 26th and 27th of May, while bracket matches will be on the 2nd and 3rd of June. The Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals matches will be on the 9th of June, and the Finals will be held on the 10th.

Registration is open, and will close on the 21st at 23:59.

Mappool released at approximately 5 PM UTC, 2018/05/19

Discord Invite
https://discord.gg/rk8mZMM

P.S, I'm always looking for staff members. I mostly need referees right now. If interested, please DM me on Discord.

Streamers/Commentators would also be welcome, but as this is the first time I'm hosting a tournament, I won't be actively seeking them.

Staff:
Host: Donut Goddess
Co-Host (Twas Forced Into This): Espalza
Mappool Selectors: Baziu Sniffles mmv Espalza
Referees: Clout-Friendly Sparxier mmv Illinon Espalza MrStelpan1 Sinn GumalaOC Kasumii-sama Riria Rakira SMSHesegede Wanderouss WindyJaci woahsia
Stupid Idiot
Good luck!

Anyways I think you should include the schedules and match rules, too :)
Topic Starter
Donut Goddess

Espalza wrote:

Good luck!

Anyways I think you should include the schedules and match rules, too :)
Right, right. I'll get around to putting that stuff in as soon as I can ^^

Important times and procedures have been added in.
SMSHesegede
i want to join
DAL3Xx
Sounds pretty interesting, but sadly I can't participate.
I am in next time for sure!
zzzspaced
i want in
BluelnK
i'm in
Chyter
I want to join
Evelyn_old_1
Prize pool?