forum

[Archived] sound and the z and x keys or the mouse click does not work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Delou
Problem Details:
when I start osu! the sound of it does not work and also when I enter any beat map the z and x keys or the mouse catches, but the osu! It does not count as if I had clicked. please HELP MEE :(

osu! version: 20180416.2cuttingedge
_WolfanG_
Since you can't click on anything inside Osu! I recommend running "repair osu!" inside the game folder and change the resolution values,enable/disable Full Screen and turn on/off the Compatibility Mode and clicking in "Start Osu!",if it doesn't work try the same thing again but instead click on "Repair Osu!",if it doesn't work check if your Osu! is running in the latest version. If none of those work try updating/reinstalling your video (gpu) and/or audio drivers. And as a LAST RESORT,backup your "replays" and "songs" folders and do a fresh reinstall. If you managed to solve the problem,please post how you did so,it would help with future issues of other players!
Topic Starter
Delou
this did not work, I can click on the osu but the keys do not get inside the beatmap and also the sound does not work at all
Death
Please keep your responses and updates in this thread instead of creating a new one.

Make sure osu! is turned up in your Volume mixer and you have the correct output device selected. In-game there is also the option to select your audio output device, make sure that is set correctly. I think if you can't hear sound, you might just be clicking at the wrong time, giving off the impression that your keys are not working. You did happen to say in your other thread that spinners work, this is probably because you don't need to hit your key at a very specific time in order to complete them.

If you are still having issues, update your audio drivers and restart your computer. Or try plugging in a different audio output device entirely, like other speakers or another pair of headphones.
Topic Starter
Delou
I updated my sound driver and it does not work, I tried to go in the mixer to see if the osu volume was 0, but the osu application! did not appear in the mixer, the question of the clicks I put in the osu mods to automatically click and auto control, instead of aparer the maximum score, some do not count and others count as 100, I do not know if and that, but the bar of tasks of my computer stopped working and after that I went to play osu! and it was with this problem, I do not know if I format my PC ...
Brot2134
Having the same problem here. Anyone got a solution yet?
Brot2134
Reinstalling windows 10 fixed the issue. Just in case any still has the problem.
Topic Starter
Delou
ok ;-;
Lertow
yo guys same shit happened, idk how to fix, restarted the pc but nothing