forum

[Archived] Maps are getting deleted automatically

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RBLN Kuro
Problem Details:
I got the Problem that some maps which i downloaded are getting deleted for some reason ( for example ily from Panda eyes ) . If i try to download them again the download window Pops up like everything is ok. If its finished i try to open it . My osu window tries to open it but nothing happens after the refresh(f5).
i cant download them again i tried so many times . they are just gone for me . i asked some friends they dont have this issue. its pretty annoying cause i love some maps like ily :( . It would be nice if someone can help me thank you ;)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180416.4 (latest)
ctrl
Press ctrl + o to enter the options menu, and then type song select. make sure you have your "Display beatmaps from" set to 0 stars and "up to" set to 10 stars.
_WolfanG_

Hostile wrote:

Press ctrl + o to enter the options menu, and then type song select. make sure you have your "Display beatmaps from" set to 0 stars and "up to" set to 10 stars.

If this doesn't work try to press F5 in the song selection screen
Topic Starter
RBLN Kuro

Hostile wrote:

i tried it many times its not working. As i said These maps cant be downloaded from me again. just like they are deleted forever