forum

[Archived] Osu weirding out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HryZn
Problem Details:

There happened to be some osu downtime or something like that yesterday, although I don't think it has any relevance to my problem(just for reference)
Right after the servers came back up, I alt-tabbed into osu, and the top left box only shows my name, not my global ranking nor pp nor accuracy.
It doesn't stop there; when I went into the solo menu, all the maps' rankings were gone (A,B,C,S, thankfully no D's)
note: I think that it had something to do with my drive. I installed fortnite and osu on this drive(external hard drive btw) and fortnite wouldn't open, as well as osu. However, I restarted my computer and everything was back, but Fortnite had to do a mini update(probs cuz of drive being weird) and rendering osu in this state. Is the fact that my drive is messing up the problem?(Although I can't see the ranks next to the beatmap name, I can see my local rankings)
I also can't seem to sign into osu properly.

I'm about to reinstall, wondering if I should?
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

dunno how to upload pics on here
osu! version: 20180416.4 (latest)
ems4u4
reinstall osu on a built in drive, but be sure to copy your beatmaps folder so you don't have to download them again.
Lyawi

ems4u4 wrote:

reinstall osu on a built in drive, but be sure to copy your beatmaps folder so you don't have to download them again.

This shouldn't be the first option. Wait for other suggestions to help you.

Uploading pics:
[img]screenshot-url[/img]