forum

[resolved] Restore beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gabisas
Problem Details:Hello, I had to get new HDD to my pc and of course everything will be gone, but I wonder if I can download/restore all my beatmaps that I had in my osu?
Thanks.

osu! version: 20180406.6
Dntm8kmeeatu
Not unless you backup or transfer the files. Everything is stored locally.

If you are a osu! supporter, you can sort maps on the website by Ranked (Played)

But that will only get you all the ranked maps you ever played. But it's a start.
Topic Starter
Gabisas

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Not unless you backup or transfer the files. Everything is stored locally.

If you are a osu! supporter, you can sort maps on the website by Ranked (Played)

But that will only get you all the ranked maps you ever played. But it's a start.

Okay, thanks for letting me know, I wanted to buy osu!support but of course my HDD had to crash. I think I will to download beatmap packs :)
xskanpx
I solved by putting all my folders in a .zip and by dragging and dropping inside the OSU !. He imported everything.

I save this .zip in my cloud drive :D
MakuRiku
I need help i just pressed something in my keyboard and then all my maps are gone how do i solve this

it wont work if i restart the game or repair osu or even F5 the beatmappps
Zelzatter Zero

MakuRiku wrote:

I need help i just pressed something in my keyboard and then all my maps are gone how do i solve this

it wont work if i restart the game or repair osu or even F5 the beatmappps

Death wrote:

Make sure you are not filtering your beatmaps by difficulty via the options menu. These two settings should look like this:
If it doesn't work please just make a new thread instead