forum

[HD&SD] Air Gear [Osu! Standard skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Hello guys its me again! While partly streaming on how I made this skin and changing many thing over and over again I think this skin is in a finished state where I only create minor updates similar to my Andromeda skin that I made. This skin is my 4 released one, that is based on the rather old manga and anime series "Air Gear".
For all of you that do not like anime skins I think I kept myself in check of not overskinning weeb content and created a base for both parties. I hope u enjoy that blueish gem of a skin and as always if u find any bugs or have a critique that u want to have out of your heart, just leave a comment down below or DM me.
Thank you for your support lately on my latest Andromeda skin I am really happy that u guys liked it a lot :)
Please let me know how u like that skin I would really appreciate it and I will see you in my next project ;)

If you want to see skinning streams and want to learn how to skin in a basic form just check out my Twitch channel twitch.tv/froxxyyy.

Download link
(File Size: ~22,90MB) AirGear.osk

Download link with scorepercent in the middle
(File Size: ~22,90MB) AirGear2.osk

Non Weeb Version (yes pure aesthetics)
Download link: (File Size: ~21,40MB) AirGearAesthetic.osk

Download link with scorepercent in the middle: (File Size: ~21,40MB) AirGear2Aesthetic.osk

UPDATES
- fixed 2 pixel strenched hitcirlce caused by false rendering of photoshop + added new skin version for pure aesthetic experience and a new background for osu! support users
- added new reversarrows in the EXTRA thanks to Fatal3ty and added an @2x Version of the Hitcircleoverlay, Hitcircle and Approachcircle + minor bugfixes in the folder

CBullet is gay :^)
Galvit
the only thing I don't like is size of mode-smalls, but everything else NOICE
KakashiFT
Mega mega cooler Skin! Auch wenn ich nix mit Air Gear am Hut hab, der Skin is insane PogChamp
Ich hoffe es folgen noch viele weitere Skins von dir :)
AllieHusky
Woah, I really like this skin~
Love the combo-break sound especially, and it isn't cluttered at all.
Thanks for this awesome skin!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Azakt wrote:

Woah, I really like this skin~

Love the combo-break sound especially, and it isn't cluttered at all.

Thanks for this awesome skin!
Thank you very much :D

KakashiFT wrote:

Mega mega cooler Skin! Auch wenn ich nix mit Air Gear am Hut hab, der Skin is insane PogChamp
Ich hoffe es folgen noch viele weitere Skins von dir :)
Danke mann. Freu mich das es dir gefällt ^^

Galvit wrote:

Hit me up on discord on what exactly u want to change. But thanks for you critque I am always open for some and appreciate it.
Aries
wasnt expecting to see an air gear skin being made. looks great, plays great and I love that spinner
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Aries wrote:

wasnt expecting to see an air gear skin being made. looks great, plays great and I love that spinner
Thank ya

Updates comming soon. Stay tuned.
Sieg
neat
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Sieg wrote:

neat
Thanks

Updates: - fixed 2 pixel strenched hitcirlce caused by false rendering of photoshop + added new skin version for pure aesthetic experience and a new background for osu! support users. More comming soon.
Fullfee24
woah man this is an awesome skin can't wait to try it out later! :P
Shinwoir
Super neat!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Fullfee24 wrote:

woah man this is an awesome skin can't wait to try it out later! :P
Try it ^^

My Angel Denis wrote:

Super neat!
Super Thanks :)

UPDATE: - added new reversarrows in the EXTRA thanks to Fatal3ty and added an @2x Version of the Hitcircleoverlay, Hitcircle and Approachcircle + minor bugfixes in the folder

Sorry when downloads do not load puush is having some trouble if you find wrong download links just hit me up + I temporarily use an other upload site cuz puush is down at the time I am updating the skin.
MrGarebear2000
really nice skin
Topic Starter
Frogsi

MrGarebear2000 wrote:

really nice skin
Appreciate it ^^

UPDATE: Fixed download links cuz for users without adblock it was bombed with fishy tabs... sorry
Dynamo
I was the guy that got the hackware on my laptop but i aint mad, good thing you changed the link xd
NatLop

Galvit wrote:

LoVE your rEtrO skIn m8!
Ance
New favorite skin, thank you so much <3
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Dynamo wrote:

I was the guy that got the hackware on my laptop but i aint mad, good thing you changed the link xd

Sorry about that but it was just temporarily cuz puush was down at that time :/

UKN0WN3 wrote:

Galvit wrote:

LoVE your rEtrO skIn m8!

Yes.

Ance wrote:

New favorite skin, thank you so much <3

No problem appreciate it ^^
Hellfire_Pyro
I love this skin. It was easy for me to get used to and it made the game better for me. I recommend this skin to other players who are looking for good skins
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Hellfire_Pyro wrote:

I love this skin. It was easy for me to get used to and it made the game better for me. I recommend this skin to other players who are looking for good skins

Made me really happy to read that recommendation thank you ^^
show more