forum

[Archived] I can't connect to Bancho on my laptop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neruwu
Problem Details:I Usually play osu! on my desktop but my little brother asked me if I could lend him my laptop to play it, I had no problem with it, but I noticed that it wouldn't connect to bancho even if I updated it
Can someone help me please? :c
Jik
Whats the error when you try to connect?
Topic Starter
Neruwu

Jik wrote:

It just won't connect, it says that it's trying to connect to bancho but it just won't it just stays like that forever
Jik

Treasuree wrote:

Jik wrote:

It just won't connect, it says that it's trying to connect to bancho but it just won't it just stays like that forever
Then i suggest you to contact accounts@ppy.sh, tell them what hapenned and what you did and then wait for a way to fix (that they probably will provide)
Sandy Hoey
Make sure that a connection is not blocked in the firewall, even make an exception for osu!

If that isn't the issue, try this https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/647666

Jik wrote:

Then i suggest you to contact accounts@ppy.sh, tell them what happened and what you did and then wait for a way to fix (that they probably will provide)

accounts@ppy.sh is not the answer to any question that you can't fix. If you aren't sure of the correct solution, then it's okay. But you dont need to send people on wild goose chases
Jik

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Make sure that a connection is not blocked in the firewall, even make an exception for osu!

If that isn't the issue, try this https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/647666

Jik wrote:

Then i suggest you to contact accounts@ppy.sh, tell them what happened and what you did and then wait for a way to fix (that they probably will provide)
accounts@ppy.sh is not the answer to any question that you can't fix. If you aren't sure of the correct solution, then it's okay. But you dont need to send people on wild goose chases
He gave his laptop to his brother play, so i assumed that bancho blocked his login for safety, like normally should be, thats all.
Topic Starter
Neruwu

Jik wrote:

He gave his laptop to his brother play, so i assumed that bancho blocked his login for safety, like normally should be, thats all.
My brother made his own account but he can't verify it cause the laptop won't connect to bancho, he wasn't trying to log on my account
Jik

Treasuree wrote:

Jik wrote:

My brother made his own account but he can't verify it cause the laptop won't connect to bancho, he wasn't trying to log on my account
That's what i'm trying to say, contact accounts@ppy.sh they will help you with that, cause osu is meant to be one account per user, so when he tried to create an account using your laptop, since you already use it to connect to your account, bancho blocked the confirmation, now e-mail then and they'll probably help you out with it
Topic Starter
Neruwu

Jik wrote:

That's what i'm trying to say, contact accounts@ppy.sh they will help you with that, cause osu is meant to be one account per user, so when he tried to create an account using your laptop, since you already use it to connect to your account, bancho blocked the confirmation, now e-mail then and they'll probably help you out with it
I didn't had osu downloaded on my laptop before I gave it to him, cause I only play on my desktop