Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron

Author : Ice Tea Citron(me!)
Va-11 Hall-A Themed skin (cyberpunk)

Click here !
Hello ! Glad you're reading this :)
Finally achieved my Va-11 Hall-A skin !
First some credits :
- Hitsounds are the same than my old skin , still unknown author but credits goes to him off course
- Some elements are directly extracted from the game VA-11 Hall-A (menu sounds/images ect..)
- (Hitcircles are kinda inspired by Chitanda V2 skin)

I'm really happy with the result of this skin, and hope you'll enjoy playing with it as always ! I think it's my first skin that i'll qualify as totally playable lmao.
Always open to any suggestions, and advices, if you want me to add some extra elements maybe i'll do it, just ask.
And about the game , If you like the skin's theme, then play the game , it's an amazing visual novel and is really worth his price. (OST are amazing..)

Va-11 Hall-A > Dokidoki

Feel free to add some extra colours by changing :
skin folder -> skin.ini -> Combo1: ???,???,???
Replace the ? by a RGB code.

That's all !

And here's the download link ! Click below

Skin preview by Black_inwhite , thx !

CHANGELOGS
- Fixed the combobreak volume
-Changed followpoint animation
-Added the EXTRA folder , can be found in the skin file. (New cursors/followpoint)
ELEVA
Whoa ! Very nice skin i love the Mod Icon look like can XD
Anyways nice job..!
h3oCharles
you can apply 7 mods at once - NF,HD,DT,HR,FL,SO,v2
maybe even 8 cuz TP
BobLeBricoleur
Biggest fan of ice teaz kek
Lafreniere
This is really high quality, thanks for sharing!
luvsrise
good skin.
wokalek
"Hell, it's about time"
Eismis
Really well made skin, I especially like what you did with the ranking screen and how the mods are shown within it, also, the option selection at the bottom of song selection brought a smile by how simple, yet effective the change while hovering cursor over them was. Only issue that I have found while using this was that it was somewhat more difficult to read with Hidden mod enabled, especially with the sliderstartcircle. Other than that, really well made skin!
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron
Thanks a lot guys ! I really appreciate all your kind messages :D
Black_inwhite

Made a yt video of your skin just, bcs I love so much VA-11 Hall-A and this skin.
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron

Black_inwhite wrote:

Made a yt video of your skin just, bcs I love so much VA-11 Hall-A and this skin.

wow, thanks dude ! Really kind of you :D ! Gonna add it to my post with credits if you don't mind
Black_inwhite
I dont mind it. I do them when I want, but if you are going to make a new skin hit me up for vid only if you want!
MisakiSakaki
HHHOly What a cute piece of art we have here!
K e i S h i R o
Currently using this skin and I can't let go of it. Not only do I love the game but the visuals, hitsounds and menus are just too good. You could probably make the shitmiss sound a bit louder tho, it's hard to notice, I had to raise it's sound a bit. Great work overall.

Quick edit :
I forgot to mention I sometime struggle to hit the menu for stuff like retry. It's quite weird.
M a y d a y
Waiting for N1RV-Ann-A
LovelyTale
Thank you for the skin... and i like the cursor
lilpeen
This is Amazing! I loved Va-ll Hall-A.. and hearing all the sound effects.. Great work!

I went and made "Better Luck Next Time" the fail song. and "final Result" the victory one :X
Syros
This Skin is pure quality !
xMusicOut
it looks like the link is broken
statichead_old
please post a mirror this is like the only osu skin that looks good to me.
show more