forum

[Archived] Songs have disappeared

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Master Draay
Problem Details:

Once my supporter status went away my game was somehow uninstalled and i lost all of my data and songs. Is there a way to fix it?

osu! version: 20180401.3
Jessca
games don't just uninstall themselves... sign in again and press f5?
Lyawi

TheShadyRealm wrote:

games don't just uninstall themselves...

I agree! Also your supporter tag wasn't related to this in any way and couldn't cause it.

If you still have all these files in your osu! folder (what I doubt when you re-installed without saving your files), you can simply press F5 and they should come back.
Topic Starter
Master Draay

TheShadyRealm wrote:

games don't just uninstall themselves... sign in again and press f5?
I couldn't sign into the game, i check all over my pc, i even tried installed new maps but that didn't work
Topic Starter
Master Draay

Lyawi wrote:

TheShadyRealm wrote:

games don't just uninstall themselves...
I agree! Also your supporter tag wasn't related to this in any way and couldn't cause it.

If you still have all these files in your osu! folder (what I doubt when you re-installed without saving your files), you can simply press F5 and they should come back.
Well once m supporter went up the game wasn't playable, but i don't know.
Death
Definitely not related to you losing supporter.

Unless you specified a different location upon originally installing osu!, there is a good chance it is located in one of these paths depending on which installer was used and your operating system: "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!", "C:\Program Files\osu!", or "C:\Program Files(x86)\osu!".

If you do remember specifying a different path I can't help you in finding that, but what I can say is the posts above this one are correct. osu! will not randomly uninstall itself, which means if it is no longer on your computer you either accidentally uninstalled it yourself or something else did.
Topic Starter
Master Draay
Well i don't remember uninstalling osu nor do i recall moving it to a different location.