I’m lazy ;)

cd log/
rm *
LSC1759
I play Hacknet. I love that game I just finished Hacknet Labyrinths
JacksCartY
actually the game have a good concept,but people tend to ignore something new
HisPersonage
Played it, beat the main game (along with the 'revenge route') and Labyrinths while my Discord Nitro was still active. I also played Uplink but preferred this due to the storyline not requiring you to survive several months to start, and this is a blend of Hollywood and actual hacking more suited to my tastes.

It's almost like an ARG that moves on your own pace. Great if you don't get stuck for too long, not-so-great if you do. You may need to re-hack several servers a few times before figuring out what to do in some places (the Neopals mission in Labyrinths was especially a headache) Even though I only used a couple x-server themes, finding those around was kinda neat if weird when they're in some secret device nobody cares about.

Overall it's a great single-player experience that lasts around 8-12 hours on the first play and 3-4 hours on Labyrinths (assuming you find your way to that after finishing the main game), but when you've done everything there is to it there isn't much replayability outside of user-made Extensions which you need the Steam version to play most of the time.

By the way, wanna know the best way to stop a successful trace on you?
SPOILER

reboot -i