forum

JABc #3.5 (AnouNCEmen)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

helo (if this is not obvious enough this is an april fools joke staff please don't kill me)
also yeah this is still a contest and you can actually participate in it just dont expect anything

this si hte ANnounce of teh VERY cool (very) (cool)( JABC #3. 5, a Spedmapper conte st with C RA Z Y prizes

joni the dsic ord : https://discord.gg/6gW4V2

son g will b relareads d tommorw at spome fuckign time i dont gieve a shit loopllllllllll
you hav e 6 horus to mpa a sogn an d submmit. DONT SUbmi y A FUck ign osz or I WIll die ur as
after i wil b JUding (b tw im a realllllllly good map r i have made 2 maps)

song will b e 30 s B t w

juj crieteria
creati vit y: u are creative u use thingds
structure: waht is this again i use thi s wrod to soudns lik i jno what i'm talkiong about5
htisodusn: lo l who Acutalyl catres about htese hA hh a
iopionoi n: i dont leike maps

rule
dont subimt os z
no sb no hitsoudn
1 diff pls
no reuplods
no mini game s pls

1st priez: profiel badge and 1 FUll WEEK of support r(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)(not confirm)
2nd pirze: 1 dya of SUppor t
3rd Pr ; Nothing cya Loser

gl l ol

EDIT L: OH y eA SINCE im A DUmb TO APply as COntest ant JUS SAY IN A Post
_DT3
STFU LASS
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

_DT3 wrote:

STFU LASS
Pachiru
triple gay
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS
yea
Hayu
u gay
raechel
why are we still here

just to suffer
Mordred
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Rainfall wrote:

why are we still here

just to suffer
aw hell yea Brotha u Get me

Mordred wrote:

helo fish man
Irreversible
omg "juj" LOL
Nitrous
does it involve Haitai, Harumachi Clover, and R3 Music Box?
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Irreversible wrote:

omg "juj" LOL
thx 4 support

Nitrous wrote:

does it involve Haitai, Harumachi Clover, and R3 Music Box?
W T F LEAK D
polka
guyz pls help how do i map i wanna participate really badly
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Veridian wrote:

guyz pls help how do i map i wanna participate really badly
This is one of our favorite ‘Tex-Mex’ Casseroles! It is easy and a great one to prep ahead of time! I remember when my little ones were babies and having a list of recipes that I could prep during nap time then just pop in the oven at dinner time. This is one of THOSE recipes! It is fabulous right out of the oven, but oh man, the leftovers the next day are EVEN BETTER! For the salsa, we use a very mild salsa, to make it kid friendly but it is totally up to your heat preference! If you like Tex-Mex, give this one a try!

Ingredients

1/2 lb Ground Beef
1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
1 (12 oz) jar chunky salsa (Hot or Mild, whichever you prefer)
1 (2.25 oz) can Sliced Black Olives, drained (Save out a few of the black olives for the topping)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 1/2 cups Tortilla Chip Crumbs (It takes about 5 cups of whole chips to make 2.5 cups of crumbs)
2 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
Bell Pepper, diced
tomato, diced
Green Onions, chopped
A few WHOLE tortilla chips for garnish

Instructions

Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain. Add in the corn, chunky salsa and all but 2 TBSP of the black olives. Continue cooking for a couple of minutes until mixture is warmed through. Remove from heat and set aside. Combine cottage cheese and sour cream. In a 2 quart Pam sprayed casserole dish. Layer 1/2 the crushed chips, then 1/2 the meat mixture, then 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and finally, 1/2 the Cottage Cheese mixture. Repeat the layers again ending with the Cottage cheese mixture. Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining cheddar cheese, tomatoes, black olives, bell pepper and line the outside with whole tortilla chips. Place back in the oven, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. (Careful not to let chips burn) Remove from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve!
Smokeman
holy shit i hope i can participüat.
thi smight bnbe a goud paractiv e for me
as a newm apmapper i can smap a l ot a sdo mayb e i can , do thej speddds maping xD
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Smokeman wrote:

holy shit i hope i can participüat.
thi smight bnbe a goud paractiv e for me
as a newm apmapper i can smap a l ot a sdo mayb e i can , do thej speddds maping xD
This is the only quesadilla recipe you will ever need.

Ingredients

2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. chicken breast, sliced into strips
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
4 medium flour tortillas
2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
2 c. shredded Cheddar
1 avocado, sliced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Sour cream, for serving

Directions

In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add onion and peppers, then season with salt and pepper and cook until tender. Remove vegetables from skillet.
Heat remaining tablespoon oil. Season chicken with chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper, then add to skillet in a single layer. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sautéed vegetables.
In a clean skillet over medium heat, add a flour tortilla. Top with Monterey Jack, cheddar, cooked chicken mixture, avocado and green onions. Place another tortilla on top and cook, flipping once, until golden on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Slice into wedges and serve warm with sour cream.
Smokeman
Secret behind the back organiser discussions LEAKED !!!!

opening this costs you 2 masps WHIP
Well, Seymour, I made it- despite your directions.

Ah.
Superintendent Chalmers.
Welcome.
- I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon.
- Yeah.
Oh, egads! My roast is ruined.
But what if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Delightfully devilish, Seymour.
Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight Seymour! Superintendent, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill.
Isometric exercise.
Care to join me? Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour? Uh- Oh.
That isn't smoke.
It's steam.
Steam from the steamed clams we're having.
Mmm.
Steamed clams.
Whew.
Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers.
I thought we were having steamed clams.
D'oh, no.
I said steamed hams.
That's what I call hamburgers.
You call hamburgers steamed hams? Yes.
It's a regional dialect.
- Uh-huh.
Uh, what region? - Uh, upstate New York.
Really.
Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams.
" Oh, not in Utica.
No.
It's an Albany expression.
I see.
You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger.
Oh, no.
Patented Skinner burgers.
Old family recipe.
- For steamed hams.
- Yes.
Yes.
And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled.
Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second.
- Of course.
Well, that was wonderful.
A good time was had by all.
I'm pooped.
Yes.
I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? - Aurora borealis.
- Uh- Aurora borealis at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen? - Yes.
- May I see it? No.
Seymour.
! The house is on fire.
! No, Mother.
It's just the northern lights.
Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow but I must say you steam a good ham.
Help.
! Help.
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Smokeman wrote:

Secret behind the back organiser discussions LEAKED !!!!

opening this costs you 2 masps WHIP
Well, Seymour, I made it- despite your directions.
Ah.
Superintendent Chalmers.
Welcome.
- I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon.
- Yeah.
Oh, egads! My roast is ruined.
But what if I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Delightfully devilish, Seymour.
Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight Seymour! Superintendent, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill.
Isometric exercise.
Care to join me? Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour? Uh- Oh.
That isn't smoke.
It's steam.
Steam from the steamed clams we're having.
Mmm.
Steamed clams.
Whew.
Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers.
I thought we were having steamed clams.
D'oh, no.
I said steamed hams.
That's what I call hamburgers.
You call hamburgers steamed hams? Yes.
It's a regional dialect.
- Uh-huh.
Uh, what region? - Uh, upstate New York.
Really.
Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams.
" Oh, not in Utica.
No.
It's an Albany expression.
I see.
You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger.
Oh, no.
Patented Skinner burgers.
Old family recipe.
- For steamed hams.
- Yes.
Yes.
And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled.
Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second.
- Of course.
Well, that was wonderful.
A good time was had by all.
I'm pooped.
Yes.
I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? - Aurora borealis.
- Uh- Aurora borealis at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen? - Yes.
- May I see it? No.
Seymour.
! The house is on fire.
! No, Mother.
It's just the northern lights.
Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow but I must say you steam a good ham.
Help.
! Help.
There’s a pin on Pinterest that I came across for something called a Logan County Hamburger. Ok… I don’t know where Logan County is or why their hamburgers are considered special but I thought I’d do a little research and get to the bottom of this yummy looking grilled cheese sandwich.

I was actually kind of surprised when I found out that Billy Joel’s (yes, the Piano Man) wife Katie Lee had her own recipe/homemaking website. How fun is that!

So I couldn’t help myself. I had to make my first Logan County Hamburger for myself to see if I liked it, which I pretty much already knew I would.

Logan County Hamburgers (aka: Hamburger Grilled Cheese)

Ingredients

1.25 pounds of ground beef (85% lean & organic is the best option)
1 large egg, lighlty beaten
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
12 slices of white bread
unsalted butter
American Cheese or Velveeta (We used Velveeta so it was nice and melty)

Instructions

In a large mixing bowl combine your egg, minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and hamburger. Form into thin patties.
Cook on the grill, george forman indoor grill, or in a NuWave Oven until the hamburger is done and place on paper towels to drain the grease. Set aside.
Add your chopped onion to a medium skillet along with 1 tablespoon of butter and cook until the onion is translucent and tender.
Butter both sides of your bread and place them in a skillet and cook one side until it turns a nice golden brown. Flip the bread over and immediately place your cheese slices on it along with the cooked onion. Once the remaining sides of bread are golden and the cheese has melted add your hamburger and assemble your sandwich.
If your cheese hasn’t completely melted you can place your bread pieces on a baking sheet under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to completely melt your cheese if needed.
polka

LowAccuracySS wrote:

This is one of our favorite ‘Tex-Mex’ Casseroles! It is easy and a great one to prep ahead of time! I remember when my little ones were babies and having a list of recipes that I could prep during nap time then just pop in the oven at dinner time. This is one of THOSE recipes! It is fabulous right out of the oven, but oh man, the leftovers the next day are EVEN BETTER! For the salsa, we use a very mild salsa, to make it kid friendly but it is totally up to your heat preference! If you like Tex-Mex, give this one a try!

Ingredients

1/2 lb Ground Beef
1 (2.25 oz) can Sliced Black Olives, drained (Save out a few of the black olives for the topping)
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 1/2 cups Tortilla Chip Crumbs (It takes about 5 cups of whole chips to make 2.5 cups of crumbs)
Bell Pepper, diced
tomato, diced
Green Onions, chopped

Instructions

Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain. Add in the corn, chunky salsa and all but 2 TBSP of the black olives. Continue cooking for a couple of minutes until mixture is warmed through. Remove from heat and set aside. Combine cottage cheese and sour cream. In a 2 quart Pam sprayed casserole dish. Layer 1/2 the crushed chips, then 1/2 the meat mixture, then 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and finally, 1/2 the Cottage Cheese mixture. Repeat the layers again ending with the Cottage cheese mixture. Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining cheddar cheese, tomatoes, black olives, bell pepper and line the outside with whole tortilla chips. Place back in the oven, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. (Careful not to let chips burn) Remove from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve!

delicious
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Veridian wrote:

LowAccuracySS wrote:

Ingredients

1/2 lb Ground Beef
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
Bell Pepper, diced
tomato, diced
Green Onions, chopped

Instructions

delicious
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
show more