forum

[Archived] [SOLVED] Massive replay bugs collection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
Problem Details:
There are so many different bugs on Osu! replays that describing everything for everyone would be too time consuming, just watch the videos and see what happens (sorry if this is not the way an help topic should be but I should write like 5 rows of explanation for every video and I don't have 'till the next Christmas to do it... hope you'll understand).
Videos:
1st: When replaying at 2x the score nor the combo matches the ones in the replay 'till the end summatory screen:

2nd: If you hit "F" at the perfect right time before the replay starts you can go 2x when the replay hasn't started yet so you can go "0.25x" (if you can call it this way):

3rd: When downloading and viewing replays not played by you from files the client adds them to you personal leaderboard as that replay was played, recorder and achieved on your machine with that account by that person (don't know if it is intentional) and most important some of them (don't know if others do) will make your client crash (I've already posted the log of the game in that thread shown in the video):

This time it DOES matter
osu! version: b20180323.2 (latest)
Topic Starter
bryanpedini
Bump.

Plase get an eye on this.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Issue #1 Replays are not 100% accurate and the issue is extremely trivial.

Issue #2 is a known and confirmed issue

Issue #3 I don't believe the first half is an issue, however for the crash, I've not seen much information on that, and the crash log would be more helpful if it was in English.
Topic Starter
bryanpedini

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Issue #1 Replays are not 100% accurate and the issue is extremely trivial.
Issue #2 is a known and confirmed issue
Issue #3 I don't believe the first half is an issue, however for the crash, I've not seen much information on that, and the crash log would be more helpful if it was in English.
All right, thank you for all informations, if you want I can put the game in english and send you that log (I still have that replay...) (by the way... how to put the game in english!? :D)