Have you experienced this before?

I have
36.17%
I havent
63.83%
Total votes: 47
Topic Starter
iAmiCry
Hey guys, recently me and my friends stayed up 2 nights in a row playing osu by night and other games by day. And when i went to school next day. I saw the circles that indicate when you must click the circle to the beat! Anyone else had this experience?
abraker
No because I an not insane enough to stay up 2 nights in a row playing games
Dntm8kmeeatu
You should really sleep. Don't let osu! be the vessel of potential self harm in the sense of sleep deprivation.
DXPOHIHIHI
I also see the circles in my sleep ๏_๏
Shohei Ohtani
what the fuck man, go to bed.
yuhaii
you really need to worry about your studies more lol
AyeAries

yuhaii- wrote:

life>studies>games
kingo1_old
The problem isn't really the lack of sleep, but more so the amount of time you had your eyes fixated on osu!
If you took breaks every 30-60mins, stretched a bit and focused your eyes on something else (I tend to look at the trees and mountains in my area) it most likely wouldn't be a problem.

I have suffered many a sleepless night, so I know from experience :P
abraker

- Aries - wrote:

life>studies>games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stupidity
and yes this is stupidity
dung eater
I've had microsleep that feels like having hallucinations. I also had hallucinations once after larping in a dark/bright (day/night) forest for 37 or 34 hours.
Shohei Ohtani

jaaakb wrote:

I've had microsleep that feels like having hallucinations. I also had hallucinations once after larping in a dark/bright (day/night) forest for 37 or 34 hours.
why did you do that
dung eater
Can't remember well but there was stuff to do and nobody had a regular sleep schelude. It was an army camp thing and I would have been told to go sleep if I had mentioned it.
Komm
Yep, completely normal. Before i go to sleep on a fool moon night (ayy) i try and hit the moon to the beat of the wind....
DXPOHIHIHI
drenk cofe
Moria_old_1
Hi, I'm an insomniac. It sounds nice to make the most of the time available, but please value your mind and body more, If you keep pull consecutive sleepless nights on yourself and you could lose either or both of them. You don't need to hear what I've lost to know it's not a wise decision.

Stay rested~
Klaus King
I got to the point where any time I start listening to music, I start making my own beatmap for the song in my head...
rHO

szkiller wrote:

drenk cofe
don't do this

please try to sleep! health is more important than video games
E m i

yuhaii- wrote:

i doubt many people are in such desperate need for studying, i studied 0 times in my life and did homework 0 times in my life because school is easy (and no it didn't require being smart)
Brainage
I wouldn't blame your body for hallucinating, it's probably your body crying out for sleep and trying to give you signs that you need rest. Go to bed
Ghostydesu
I think it is really weird as well. At school when we are playing music in bands and stuff like that, I always see circles that I need to click which always is in time with the music. Have any of you guys had that?
show more