forum

[Archived] Can only use one key with Xp-Pen tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3arly
All of a sudden, when playing Osu, i can only use one key to tap, but when i use my mouse i can use both (mouse buttons disabled does nothing for me) and E and W are only bound to left click right click (left click doesn't work whatever key it is on)
bryanpedini
What do you mean for

3arly wrote:

and E and W are only bound to left click right click
?
There are special keys assigned to keyboard in Osu!, you have NOT to download any program that makes Windows/OSX/Linux think that you are pressing mouse buttons when you're pressin keyboard ones! Never! Ever!
Topic Starter
3arly

BJPGVITA wrote:

What do you mean for

3arly wrote:

and E and W are only bound to left click right click
?
There are special keys assigned to keyboard in Osu!, you have NOT to download any program that makes Windows/OSX/Linux think that you are pressing mouse buttons when you're pressin keyboard ones! Never! Ever!

https://snag.gy/PruBR7.jpg

The keys E and W are bound to right and left click as you can see, i am saying E and W are not bound to anything else other than the two clicks
Death
Your original post is worded a bit awkwardly. Have you already tried disabling mouse buttons while using your tablet, or do you only have mouse buttons disabled while using your mouse? If you don't use mouse buttons while playing, I would just keep them off at all times.
Topic Starter
3arly

Death wrote:

Your original post is worded a bit awkwardly. Have you already tried disabling mouse buttons while using your tablet, or do you only have mouse buttons disabled while using your mouse? If you don't use mouse buttons while playing, I would just keep them off at all times.

Sorry about that. When using my tablet i have tried both "disable mouse buttons in play" and pressing f10 so it says they are disabled.
Quibbly
Go into your XPen software and make sure none of the pen buttons are assigned to E and W. Infact set them to none while you’re at it. Pen buttons are not nice to you in osu!
Nicebrad
I have the same issue and It just doesnt work for me. Ive tried changing the buttons and It still doesnt work. Any help would be great