forum

[Collab] Touhou - Zenkyoku Medley (72 min / All 4 modes)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Hi, I am going for a 72 minutes marathon project which involves all 4 modes. This map is going for ranked and will possibly go through a year or so.

Current condition: Bookmarked, Please start taking up parts.

Map Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/755547

Feel free to submit your part through this thread!
Note that since this is going for ranked I'd like you to keep the number of objects in Standard mode and Catch the Beat mode as low as possible while keeping the difficulty range around 4.25-5.25*.

Collab List:
spIyrg
Want me to help out in mania and maybe ctb?
Seonah
I am not a good mapper nor am I a very experienced mapper but is it okay if I try to help with Standard?
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Sure, appreciate your help, make sure its rankable XD
NishiwakiAyaka
By the way, I need to help you in mania mode. But, not now. Maybe soon!

#NishA
realy0_
72 min, .-.
are you sure you didn't go too far ?
Vagrant
quick reminder that artist should be ZUN, and source should be 東方Project
anyways im gonna try to map something
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Thank you all, the song is bookmarked already, so feel free to take up some parts!

janno gamer 54 wrote:

quick reminder that artist should be ZUN, and source should be 東方Project
anyways im gonna try to map something
Thanks will change

realy0_ wrote:

72 min, .-.
are you sure you didn't go too far ?
I never go too far
Diederich Olsen
I will help in std and mania tho.Btw how hard will the map be?
Duck with Hat

CATSKIN0v0 wrote:

I will help in std and mania tho.Btw how hard will the map be?
" I'd like you to keep the number of objects in Standard mode and Catch the Beat mode as low as possible while keeping the difficulty range around 4.25-5.25*."
Lune Hivernale
Hello, i'd like to help in the mania part! can i take the part from 35:33:943 to 37:29:963, the part from 55:06:401 to 55:58:603 and the part from 60:06:749 to 61:03:581 please?
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Sure.
martyur
I can help with any of these modes (except ctb even though my other pretty much game mode is ctb) I can map Taiko, Mania, and standard (prefer standard)
I can do whatever you need me too <3
123-Partez
Hey, I'd like to participate to this project. I can map in mania 4k, 7k (maybe).
About the organisation, is there a discord or something listing all the people and all the parts that i could map. Because I don't know which parts are free or not.
I'll start mapping now anyway.
123-Partez
I made from 65:36:058 to 67:33:768. I might map more but I would see more organization for the parts repartition. :D